Our True IP
Wi-Fi Internet Surveillance Camera Systems boast a secure, interference-free, stable and strong pure digital wi-fi connection to your home or office network via your wireless access point/router. You can also hard wire it to your network using a standard Ethernet cable. The unit is equipped with a high quality wide-angle color Foscamô video camera and an 802.11b/g transmitter. Our wireless IP camera systems are an excellent solution for keeping a watchful eye on your property, your business, your warehouse, or your office while you're away. Control as many as 9 cameras from just one IP address. Mix and match with any of our covert IP camera systems
or overt IP camera systems
to create the ultimate networked video surveillance security system that you can manage and control from anywhere in the world!
Simply place it on a shelf, desk, mantle, or anywhere that high quality video is required. Smooth remote Pan and Tilt motion pans 270 degrees and tilts 120 degrees. Dimensions are 4.3 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches. The power adapter supports 100-240V AC and comes with with standard USA plug, and is suitable for use outside the US using an appropriate plug adapter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Quick and Easy Setup
* Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) is necessary for recording as the firmware calls for ActiveX controls that can be integrated only within the IE web browser. Any other standard browser may be used to view the live feed, but recording will require IE.
- Internet remote viewing & recording* from any internet connected computer - anywhere in the world
- View live video feed from your smart phone (access right from your mobile phone internet browser or use third party apps**)
- Fully compatible with iPhone, Android, Blackberry, or any other web-enabled mobile phone
- Multiple camera control from a single IP address
- No need for 3rd party software (although DVR software is included) - our system operates from internal firmware that integrates with browsers, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and other standard internet browsers
- Simple and quick to get going, user-friendly interface (and no-cost US-based tech support!)
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g
- Supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption
- FTP image upload and E-Mail alerts upon the detection of motion events
- Multi-level user administration with password protection
- Flexibility allows wireless or wired connection to your access point/router
** There are literally thousands of third party apps for iPhone and Android mobile phones. We can provide you with suggestions, but we recommend making use of the sign in mobile phone option when calling up the IP camera using your smart phone web browser.
- Pan: 270 degrees
- Tilt: 120 degrees
- Image Sensor: 1/4" CMOS
- Sensor Mode: Color
- Resolution: 480 TV Lines
- Low Light Rating: 0.5 LUX
- Lens Type: Conical Pinhole
- Viewing Angle: 75 Deg. Horiz.
- IR Night Vision (up to 30 feet)
- Max Video Recording Quality: 640 x 480
- Max Video Recording Speed: 30FPS
- Compression: MJPEG
- Motion Detection Recording: Yes
- Recording HDD Usage: 1 Hour/1.8GB (Actual Video, use Motion Detection Mode to conserve HDD space)
- Video Format: AVI
- Audio: Yes
- Number of Channels: Up to 9 Cameras
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHZ Digital Wi-Fi
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Range: 300~500 Feet (Line of Sight)
- Wireless Standard: 802.11b/g
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Max Data Rate: 11Mbps (802.11b); 54Mbps (802.11g)
- Operating Temperature: 14F to 122F
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 85% (non-condensing)
- System Requirements: 2.0GHZ Processor, 256MB RAM, 64M Video Card (or better)
- DVR Software Compatibility: PC Only (Windows XP, Vista, 7, etc)
- Browser Support: IE 5.0 or greater and other standard browsers
- Environment: Indoor
- Please Note: The term wireless refers to the video transmission. The IP camera unit itself must be plugged into an AC outlet to provide power to the camera, transmitter, etc.
Wi-Fi IP Camera User Interface (IE Browser)
Notes on User Interface:
- No third-party software required (although we do include DVR software) - your internet browser calls up the camera control interface directly from the IP camera's internal firmware! In other words, you don't have to install any software to control the camera(s) - control them directly from your internet browser.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) is required for recording as the firmware requires ActiveX controls that can be integrated only within the IE browser. Any other standard browser can be used to view the live feed, but recording requires IE. You must leave IE running in order to record - it can be minimized, but it must be open.
- Up to 9 cameras can be controlled from 1 IP address. We recommend using separate tabs within the browser for each camera. This is because, by default, the software records only the first camera. If each camera is open in their own tab, you can record each camera separately (continuous or motion detect mode).
- Play, Stop, and Talk buttons are non-functional (they are for other camera types that use the same firmware.
- Wireless IP Camera
- Power Supply
- Mounting Bracket
- Interactive Wi-Fi IP Camera Manual on CD
- DVR Software
- User's Manual
- 90 Day Protection Plan
- 12 Month Warranty
- Free US-Based Technical Support
External Battery Pack
- Powers camera for 9+ hours - No need for AC power!
- Wallet-size for ease of portability
- Charge battery while it's powering the camera
- Use as battery backup in case of power loss
- Click to view External Battery Technical Specifications
- External Battery Pack - add $129.00
- iPhone, iPad, Safari, the Safari logo, and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc
- Android and the Android "Robot" are registered trademarks of Google, Inc
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Internet Explorer are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
- Blackberry and the Blackberry Logo are registered trademarks of Research in Motion, LTD
- Foscam is a registered trademark of Foscam Intelligent Technology Co., LTD.
- Wi-Fi and the Wi-Fi logo are registered trademarks of The Wi-Fi Alliance
- Symbian and the Symbian logo are registered trademarks of Symbian Software, Ltd.
IP Camera in High Light (>0.5 LUX)
IP Camera in Low Light (0.5 LUX)
You May Also Be Interested In
Our True IP Wireless Internet Surveillance Camera Systems boast a secure, interference-free, stable and strong pure digital WiFi connection to your home or office network via your wireless access point/router.
Our True IP Wi-Fi Internet Surveillance Camera Systems boast a secure, interference-free, stable and strong pure digital wi-fi connection to your home or office network via your wireless access point/router.
Easily set up a wireless surveillance to protect your home, business, or other property with our new portable digital wireless security camera kit. The CCTV kit comes with 1 camera and a combination receiver, 7-inch LCD display monitor, and digital video recorder.